The Blind Side




“Don't worry where I am. I'll tell you when I get there.” 
― Michael LewisThe Blind Side: Evolution of a Game

“What I learned playing basketball at Ole Miss," he said, "was what not to do: beat up a kid. It's easy to beat up a kid. The hard thing is to build him up.” 
― Michael LewisThe Blind Side: Evolution of a Game


“automated voices and the bells from the row of testing machines in the back. The walls were white cinder block, the floors speckled linoleum. At the front desk were four large black ladies. Leigh Anne handed all the documents over to one of them, who took one look at them and said in a slow drawl, “Uh-uh. This school” 
― Michael LewisThe Blind Side 

“He was the person for whom the clock was always running out, the game was always tied, and the ball was always in his hands.” ― Michael LewisThe Blind Side: Evolution of a Game




Comments

  1. Awesome thaughts 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thaughts 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing Sports can also take oneself to achieve a great Success in his/her life. All you need is Self Motivation, being an Optimistic, needs dedication, perseverance, & focus on the game...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment